Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finding My Park Bench


 I need to find a bench
And start my project tomorrow
I’ll go somewhere closer
How about West Vancouver

The drive has been longer that I thought
I guess complain I should not
I’m here at Ambelside Park
 Must find a bench before its dark

I have narrowed it down three
Those are the only ones I have left to see
I will pick the one with the best inscription
Then this choosing will be done

I have picked my bench
What a bench it is
From the bench the view is amazing
It makes you feel like gazing

I feel like staying
But time is slowly gaining
I came here for a project
It now seems it was more than that

The sunset will soon arrive
But sadly I don’t have until five
I had a great visit at the park
But the project will be the real fun

No comments:

Post a Comment