Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Purpose of Parks


The purpose of a park is to allow people to get away from everyday stress they experience in life by being one with nature.  Basically it is just getting away from it all and for some people thinking about life in a more general perspective.  Children just go there to play and have fun and forget about everything it varies by age of why people go to parks.  I think parks are necessary in society because people need sometimes where the can just relax and forget about the problems in their life or in the world for that matter.  It’s where you think of life as a big picture and think of what your priorities are in life.  I don’t visit parks very often, but I know at one point of my life I am going to need to when life pushing me down.  I know where I am going to go to regroup and get my grip back on life.  Parks are important to society as a whole without parks people wouldn’t be able to function in there real lives. Everyone needs somewhere to go get away from the hardships of life.  I would call a park in some respects a happy place where people can go when they are facing life troubles.  Parks are for everyone and they can hold many different places in people’s hearts.  There is nothing to dislike about parks they are meant for people’s enjoyment and they are a fundamental part life for many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment