Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Philosophy of Life and How It Relates to My Poem


My philosophy of life is to make the most out of life and experience all the love and happiness I can before it’s all over.  In my mind we only have a short time on the planet and it is one and only chance so you might as well make the most of it.  My philosophy shares many similarities with carpe diem philosophy and the reason is that I very much agree with that philosophy.  The way this poem connects to my philosophy of life is it brings the idea that experiencing love is a very important aspect of life.  I totally agree with that idea and as I believe that having love in your life is really one of the aspects in life that will make life livable and get you through the day.  The love could be for a partner a family member, a sport, an activity, an animal.  The list goes on love is universal in the way it makes life meaningful and is the source of happiness.  In my mind if you have love you have a life. Your life is being lived the way it was intended to be enjoyed and savored when you experience love.  Much of the reason that Beatles were so successful and made it out of a life you could almost call poverty was because of their love for creating amazing music.  There love for what they were doing pushed them to become the amazing artists that they eventually turned into.  All Beatles have lived rich and fulfilling lives.  The song all you need is love got the message through to me and just their entire emphasis on love in their music proved that they though it was an important aspect of life.  All I can say to people having a rough time in their life right know is to experience love and it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment